No matter if you love em’ or hate em’, exit popups are effective.
If you use an exit pop-up or exit intent pop-up, you may have noticed something with the latest versions of Apple’s Safari and Google’s Chrome browsers…
If that’s the case then you are missing out on a large percent of your sign-ups…did you notice the drop off?
Well, this is why.
These two major browsers killed off the pop-up.
And they aren’t coming back!
- You choose if you want a close button on the pop-up or not (Display close button checkbox)
- You can enable a single pop-up to work for every page on the site (Enable site-wide checkbox)
- Can be enabled for individual pages as needed (Uncheck Enable site-wide)
- Scroll to the bottom of the post edit page and configure it there
- Honestly I missed this when I first got this set up
- Your choice of animations
- 9 animations with the standard license
- Combined total of 35 animations with the PRO license
- Video “Auto Play” ready… adds a delay if your exit page has a video that is set to auto play
- Works on all WordPress sites
- PLUS Facebook Mastermind Group Access
- Nice group of people, helping each other out